At Chris design Art we respect your privacy and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
At all times, it is your decision as to whether you wish to use this Website and provide us with information about yourself. Unless you give it to us we will not record or use your personal information.
You may visit the Site without registering and directly providing any personal information. However you will need to provide personal information such as your e-mail address, name and phone number if you wish to use specific functions that are available to you like ordering a gift voucher or contacting us by our contact form.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our Website https://www.chris-art.net
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In our studio, in email, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website or our company office.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details like your geographic location IP address, computer resolution or browser version. ("Anonymous information")
We collect this information:
- Personal information - directly from you when you provide it to us with your consent;
- Anonymous information - automatically as you navigate through the site, and this information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of making an online request or request for quotation for further information or services by our contact form. Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Anonymous information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your browsing actions including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including location data, date of visit, information about your operating system, and browser type, IP address.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and it does not identify you personally. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with answers to your questions or request by contacting us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- With your consent.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
By any time you can ask us to delete or change your personal information we have for you.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.